Please follow all visitation rules to help ensure safe visiting for all
- All visitors will receive a health screen upon arrival. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete this process. Any visitors who don’t pass the health screen may be restricted from entry into the facility. Per health guidelines, all visitors will be required to wear a surgical mask while in any patient care area.
- Visitors will be limited to 2 visitors per patient (Adolescent or Adult)
a. All visitors must be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
b. All visitors must have the patient ID number to visit.
c. All visitors for adolescent patients must be approved by the patient’s parent or guardian. This approved list is located on the unit with team RN.
- Visitation will occur one day of the week based on unit.
a. 100 Hall- Tuesday
b. 500 East- Wednesday
c. 300 Hall- Thursday
d. 500 West- Friday
e. 400 Hall- Saturday
- If unable to visit during assigned visitation time, please contact the treatment team.
- Visitation will be held in the dining room from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
- Visitors will be asked to leave all personal belongings in their vehicles or at the front desk in the designated storage areas. Visitors will need to bring valid ID.
- No coats, purses, hats, scarfs, cell phones, wallets, or other personal items will be permitted to be taken into the hospital.
- Any items brought for the patient must be left with the receptionist. Unit staff will deliver items determined to be appropriate and safe to the patients following visitation.
- Any visitor that is found to have brought contraband to a patient during visitation may have their ability to visit restricted or revoked.